+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sky making a big thing of QPR not taking the knee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sky making a big thing of QPR not taking the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    If you haven’t seen it already read what Sir Les Ferdinand said about taking the knee today.

He sums it all up perfectly.
    So if ferdinando is right and its time for action , what action are you going to take now regarding racial injustice ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    So if ferdinando is right and its time for action , what action are you going to take now regarding racial injustice ?
    That's exactly what I thought when I read that article - it's all very well saying it's time for action, but what does that mean?

I can't help thinking that, even among those of us who think that we're on board with the whole anti racism thing, the "action" being taken is no more than doing exactly the same as we were doing before this summer and the event which brought about all of the stuff which, it seems, is so annoying to some on here.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Er, I think that you should be asking Sir Les not me. What an odd question.

I have never felt the need to take a knee myself, but then again I'm not a high profile sports person. Maybe you have though?

Maybe YOU can list what YOU are doing? (so that we can all ignore it )