+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: IF Drakeford says...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: IF Drakeford says...

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    How more cautious can you get though? Most of the restrictions he has brought in recently have had a minimal impact of the case rate .

These restrictions are fine if you’re unaffected , however, with Wales, It particularly affected the hospitality sector. it’s one of the biggest employers and a brings in £216m p.a It was well documented the Omicron variant was mild , yet he chose to implement additional restrictions regardless.
    Hear hear

Anyone defending him clearly hasn’t been affected by these ridiculous, illogical restrictions he has put in place.

What he has done to the hospitality sector is bordering on criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Hear hear

Anyone defending him clearly hasn’t been affected by these ridiculous, illogical restrictions he has put in place.

What he has done to the hospitality sector is bordering on criminal.
    Nobody 'needs' hospitality. The funding is there to keep them afloat whilst the restrictions are in place. People do need hospitals though. I'd rather the thought of an ambulance turning up for me than the awful prospect of having to order a drink from your seat, what an ordeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Nobody 'needs' hospitality. The funding is there to keep them afloat whilst the restrictions are in place. People do need hospitals though. I'd rather the thought of an ambulance turning up for me than the awful prospect of having to order a drink from your seat, what an ordeal.
    On that basis, I would assume that you would be happy with crowds never being allowed into stadiums again then because of the chance of viruses being passed amongst the crowd. Crowded hospitals and delayed ambulances happen every year, pandemic or not. His decision has nothing to do with Covid. The numbers in hospital and intensive care with Covid in Wales is very small. If he gets away with this, then he will do it anytime.