+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Christmas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Show me a Christian who doesn't and I would question their Christianity! Faith without works is dead etc.
    I completely agree, while good works can't save anyone they are verification of our new relationship - by grace, through faith - with Christ being genuine - Lord knows there is no shortage of false christians all over the place.

Jesus said 'by their fruits shall you know them' and once again He was correct.

As we are into the advent season, have you ever seen this video? - The Star of Bethlehem.
    A few of my agnostic friends have found it particularly interesting as science is naturally their lense for viewing life and purpose in general.

Re: Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    I completely agree, while good works can't save anyone they are verification of our new relationship - by grace, through faith - with Christ being genuine - Lord knows there is no shortage of false christians all over the place.

Jesus said 'by their fruits shall you know them' and once again He was correct.

As we are into the advent season, have you ever seen this video? - The Star of Bethlehem.
    A few of my agnostic friends have found it particularly interesting as science is naturally their lense for viewing life and purpose in general.
    I made a note of the link from your earlier post but have not got around to watching it yet.