+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Climate alarmism

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Climate alarmism

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Such a big brave presenter setting what was a pretty obvious trap for a sixteen year old - it takes a certain type of person to laugh from the sidelines at youngsters who want to do something to put right the wrongs committed by the generation that presenter belongs to. Funnily enough, I just Googled that presenter's name and, apart from a short biographical piece from her radio station, the only thing that came up were reaction pieces to her laughing at a teenager who cares more about the world than she does.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/e...1fe87e5f5f83a1
    It's always the hypocrites who tell everybody what to do, same as the billionaires who crisscross the globe in their fleets of private jets, while telling everybody else they shouldn't be flying anymore. I remember watching a documentary with the new king, and he receives a delivery of hundreds of the finest Italian Parma hams every year, and in the next breath he is telling you not to eat meat to save the planet. As a relative nobody, you shouldn't be standing up for your oppressors. Why must you live a shitty life, when they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's always the hypocrites who tell everybody what to do, same as the billionaires who crisscross the globe in their fleets of private jets, while telling everybody else they shouldn't be flying anymore. I remember watching a documentary with the new king, and he receives a delivery of hundreds of the finest Italian Parma hams every year, and in the next breath he is telling you not to eat meat to save the planet. As a relative nobody, you shouldn't be standing up for your oppressors. Why must you live a shitty life, when they don't.
    So, this sixteen year old is oppressing me?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So, this sixteen year old is oppressing me?
    Every hypocrite is not only oppressing you, but they are also laughing at you. The world is supposedly going to be underwater soon due to global warming, yet the billionaires are buying up huge seafront mansions all over the place. What do they know that we don't know?