+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Wasn't Balders predicting that the UK population would reach that sort of level in 2025 even before the pandemic?
    No. What Balders did do was refer to Deagel's 2025 economic and populations predictions. A critical difference, me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    No. What Balders did do was refer to Deagel's 2025 economic and populations predictions. A critical difference, me thinks.
    I love this bit where Deagel, open their kimonos on the basis for their calculations.

https://archive.ph/0orAW#selection-2425.761-2425.885

In particular these bits:

The majority of the economic and demographic data used in the making of the forecasts is widely available by institutions such as the CIA, IMF, UN, USG, etc.

There is a tiny part of data coming from a variety of shadow sources such as Internet gurus, unsigned reports and others.

We assume that the official data, especially economic, released by governments is fake, cooked or distorted in some degree.

By the way, no pandemic or nuclear war is included in the forecast.

We see a significant part of the American population migrating to Latin America and Asia

It is already said that this website is non-profit, built on spare time and we provide our information and services AS IS without further explanations and/or guarantees. We are not linked to any government in any way, shape or form.

So a website built by fanatasists in their spare time for fantasists with too much time on their hands. It believes official statistics are fake and excludes population loss via pandemic or nuclear war from its estimates. In 2014 it concluded that major population loss in the US would be due to economic collapse leading to mass migration to Latin America. By 2021 it will be due to something called The Great Reset and vaccine poisoning.

Still those mugs swallowing a diet of MSM have a credibility issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You were just mentioning those predictions (a lot more than once) to pass some time then? You used them to back up your arguments.

So how would have we all died by 2025 if they hadn’t come up with Covid vaccinations to finish us off?