+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bit of positivity.....

Bit of positivity.....

When MM took over we were 13points from the top six place, now we're only 11points...Glass half full...🤗🤗🤗

Re: Bit of positivity.....

2 points from 6. Third full at most.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Unbeaten in two, the Arsenal invincibles started somewhere 🤣🤣🤣

Closer to relegation though

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Closer to relegation though
    Your avatar is like an old grinch

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Your avatar is like an old grinch
    Good because thats exacty how I feel about Cardiff City at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Good because thats exacty how I feel about Cardiff City at the moment
    Same here,we need two midfield players and get rid of Flint

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Same here,we need two midfield players and get rid of Flint
    Sadly Mick really rates Flint because the last time Mick was involved in the Championhip Flint wasnt that bad a player.

Mick is like Sludge, stuck in a time warp.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lennybluebird View Post
    When MM took over we were 13points from the top six place, now we're only 11points...Glass half full...🤗🤗🤗
    Glass half full... Of what?

International

I'm full of positives.
    I'm positive we won't get promoted.
    I'm positive flint is shite.
    I'm positive that it's beyond belief that the club has been unable to find a right back for so long - not even 1.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    That’s more like a bit of rainwater.

He has stopped the rot.... Just about.

More confident in him keeping us up than Harris.

Best to be positive , lots of reason not to be , some out there are suffering , this is just football and escapism .

If we dont sign a striker, I'll be positively raging.

Choo and Dalman can sod off into the Sun.

Quote Originally Posted by lennybluebird View Post
    When MM took over we were 13points from the top six place, now we're only 11points...Glass half full...������
    No one was ever going to hold him to account for the first two or three games, but it's not about the results here, it's about the going backwards and reinforcing the mistakes rather than repairing them, fielding clapped out players we already had then going out shopping for more etc.

Well I had us down for 3 defeats, so I suppose I should be "over the moon", with two poxy points.

We'll definitely get stuffed on Saturday, if he plays that stupid THREE at the back.

They were talking about three at the back, on Match of the Day and Micha Richards said "there is an art to it and most defenders are uncomfortable playing that way, because there is a tendency to keep drifting inside, leaving lots of space down the channels"

If top class defenders can't adapt to it, what chance have our muppets got.

So what we seem to be saying is that we couldn't carry on as were under Harris. What most people wanted was a transformative bright manager that would shake up and adapt the style of play to something less functional. What we got was a long toothed old warrior too similar to recent managers which is obviously dreadful. Now that guy is changing our style of play which is obviously wrong because we just don't have the players to adapt to a different set up.

Got it!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So what we seem to be saying is that we couldn't carry on as were under Harris. What most people wanted was a transformative bright manager that would shake up and adapt the style of play to something less functional. What we got was a long toothed old warrior too similar to recent managers which is obviously dreadful. Now that guy is changing our style of play which is obviously wrong because we just don't have the players to adapt to a different set up.

Got it!
    Not quite I think the club got it right, changing style now in January could have been a disaster especially rushing an appointment. MM until the summer when a new manager can rebuild and it gives the club time to look at who they want and try and get the right appointment. I think they did the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Not quite I think the club got it right, changing style now in January could have been a disaster especially rushing an appointment. MM until the summer when a new manager can rebuild and it gives the club time to look at who they want and try and get the right appointment. I think they did the right thing.
    Do you think they did the right think letting Glatzel go without getting a replacement? What happens if Moore gets injured? It’s beyond a joke and it isn’t good enough

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    If we dont sign a striker, I'll be positively raging.

Choo and Dalman can sod off into the Sun.
    How to throw toys out of pram - see above.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Do you think they did the right think letting Glatzel go without getting a replacement? What happens if Moore gets injured? It’s beyond a joke and it isn’t good enough
    How to REALLY throw toys out of pram - see above.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    How to throw toys out of pram - see above.
    What happens if Moore gets injured? Dalman and Choo have been on this transfer committee for years. They happily criticise Warnock for wasting 100m and pat themselves on the back for others. It’s not going to get better until they go.