Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
Great article and echoes my view of last night's game - any offers for bacuna vaulks and pack even its just to take them off the books has to be taken in January - they offer nothing - recall wintle hope that sang bowen and Ralls can stay fit plus maybe one loan and those are better options than what we saw last night

Morison querying the stick bacuna got when he was substituted claiming "he is a really really good player" - what has he seen to justify that statement - he offers nothing at all and my heart sinks when I see his name on the team sheet.

Vaulks and Pack spend more time pointing at other people and waving their arms about than getting on with playing football

We need leaders on that pitch and none of the senior players are standing up and they are letting down the younger players down who are the only ones playing with their head up and trying to create

As an aside I though Ng was superb last night especially going forward after a bit of a shocker on Saturday
I've never liked Vaulks, Pack, and Bacuna along with Nelson. All four of them were very bad buys by Warnock. They just aren't up to a decent standard of football in the Championship. I'm hoping all four, especially the first three named players, will be replaced in the January window. We desperately need better if we are to climb the table.