+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff gangs using knives......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff gangs using knives......

Quote Originally Posted by Its been emotional View Post
    Was in the Borough last Monday a couple of us from work having a few quite beers towards the back of the pub, two gypos came in and sat opposite us, could tell immediately they were trying to bully us a bit, pulled out a rolex watch wanted 10k for it ��
    Told them we live in the Valleys and can buy a house for that price, they knew they were getting nowhere and said good point and fecked off.
    But we all said after that they were looking for trouble and wondered if they were involved or family were involved in all that shite a few days ago top end of Queen Street.
    I work at both gypsy camps on a regular basis, they're sound, never had a problem. Adamsdown is more scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I work at both gypsy camps on a regular basis, they're sound, never had a problem. Adamsdown is more scary.
    And Tremorfa, more good than bad on the site for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    And Tremorfa, more good than bad on the site for sure.
    Yup, they can be a bit abrasive, but that's how they communicate. I've never had an issue at either of the camps.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Yup, they can be a bit abrasive, but that's how they communicate. I've never had an issue at either of the camps.
    That is how they are,i did clip a mirror of one of their vans.
    He got out and said £40 pound for a new mirror i told him fcuk off there is moss growing in the cracks.
    He just smiled and said fair game and walked away.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    That is how they are,i did clip a mirror of one of their vans.
    He got out and said £40 pound for a new mirror i told him fcuk off there is moss growing in the cracks.
    He just smiled and said fair game and walked away.