+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anti Vaxxers and their dogs.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anti Vaxxers and their dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Are the problems in first case you mentioned confirmed as being a result of the vaccine? Also, out of interest, how old is the person involved?

As for your case, I completely understand the concerns when you develop a problem around the same time as getting the vaccine. It’s the same with any medication. This much I know from personal experience. You always worry that the medication was the cause of the issue even if there is no direct evidence. I think that’s only natural.
    They were confirmed mate yeah. He's about 55

And yeah, I may be being overly cautious but having to go to A and E and be referred to the stroke clinic at relatively healthy 41 is scary.

I'm not usually like it at all, the drugs do indeed work, in fact I'm on antibiotics and steroids as I type and ironically on aspirin to limit the chance of me having a stroke due to the artery tear so science works 💯

Re: Anti Vaxxers and their dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    And yeah, I may be being overly cautious but having to go to A and E and be referred to the stroke clinic at relatively healthy 41 is scary.
    The week before last, a good friend of mine’s son was shopping in the city centre. He began to feel a bit dizzy, so he left the shop he was in for a bit of fresh air. A minute or so later, he collapsed. Fortunately, the receptionist of the hotel he was outside at the time saw it happen and rushed to his aid, as did a couple of passers-by.

He was rushed to hospital, where it was discovered he’d had a stroke. He’s recently turned 15! He had no known health issues prior to this. He was kept in hospital for a few days and is now undergoing various tests to try to find out the cause. He hadn’t had the vaccine, so that definitely wasn’t a factor. Scary stuff.

I can understand your worries. I’m sure I’d be the same. It’s the conspiracy theorists, the space cadets and the arrogant individuals who think they are somehow bullet-proof that irritate me. But then, as you know, most people irritate me if the truth be told. 🙂