+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Would Labour Risk Reversing The Rwandan Solution

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Would Labour Risk Reversing The Rwandan Solution

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    As I've said before - Are France happy with your solution? Would it work? Do France want that on their soil? What happens to those who fail the process and travel on boats anyway. It's an idea, but Im not sure you're proposal works.

You do a disservice to the Navy when you speak of gunboats. Thats the kind of emotive language that removes this debate from reality into sensation.

No forced expulsions either, other than a consequence for doing something illegal and if you are in France you are in a safe country, so it's a decision people will have to make.

The long term solution of course is to make the world a more egalitarian place, I am sure we are all in agreement on that. Again, this needs sorting, especially with anticipated future global migration trends
    Our and France's inability to stop this is shameful in my opinion and you need to be able to look at all practical solutions with a calm head and consider what may and may not work

Well that took all of 10 minutes with a calm head!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Our and France's inability to stop this is shameful in my opinion and you need to be able to look at all practical solutions with a calm head and consider what may and may not work

Well that took all of 10 minutes with a calm head!
    It's only a few paragraphs old bean - and I didnt want to leave it more than ten minutes as I'm sure you want to read what I have to say before getting on and enjoying your easter sunday. And you claim i lack compassion!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    It's only a few paragraphs old bean - and I didnt want to leave it more than ten minutes as I'm sure you want to read what I have to say before getting on and enjoying your easter sunday. And you claim i lack compassion!
    Thought the point was to look at things rationally with that famed open mind of yours. My mistake. Enjoy the egg hunt!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Thought the point was to look at things rationally with that famed open mind of yours. My mistake. Enjoy the egg hunt!
    I don't think those important principles require hour long breaks in-between..

Thanks, you too. I was up at 6am in my bunny outfit.