Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
Sorry Sludge but it is weird, in a thread where I have essentially the same opinion on Angela Rayner as you, to log on and you talking about feeling sorry for my kids. Others would take far worse to the mention of their kids by some random angry bloke
on the internet than me, believe me!

You never ever respond to what people say, and just pour out a load of (sometimes admittedly humorous) abuse about politics. That's tiresome, but we all know it's what some people are like, but you should leave personal stuff out of it.

So in 24 hours I've had you saying you feel sorry for my kids for thinking essentially the same as you on Rayner, and Bob questioning my mental health for thinking there is good and bad in all political parties, which quite plainly to any sane person, there is..

Bit weird if you ask me, but at least it does prove that there are wrong'uns across the political spectrum, eh.
Cobblers

I couldn't care less about your kids , how many you have or how beautiful you think they are and how great you think you are as a parent

I was taking the piss out of YOU for your endless pro tory nonsense , masked as a nuanced political analysis

You ain't fooling anyone