+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has Trump Unmasked The Real USA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Has Trump Unmasked The Real USA

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Because there is good and bad in the world, you'd be mad to judge the USA on just the bad , you seem to have a very dark hatred of things there is a balance to everything, my post was looking at potential better USA after unearthing the raw side of some of its behaviour during the recent years , its not all bad though .
    Here is your OP again. Point me to the bit in bold.

Taking aside the hatred of Trump , what he has exposed is a country that has so much embedded violence, racism , homophobia, killers ,fraud and corruption, its genesis was not due to Trump, he simply bought it to the fore , its existences have sat festering under the tenerships of many president’s and administrations.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Here is your OP again. Point me to the bit in bold.

Taking aside the hatred of Trump , what he has exposed is a country that has so much embedded violence, racism , homophobia, killers ,fraud and corruption, its genesis was not due to Trump, he simply bought it to the fore , its existences have sat festering under the tenerships of many president’s and administrations.
    There's only one poster who doesn't recognise the absurdity and incoherent, contradictory ramblings of LoM.....

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    There's only one poster who doesn't recognise the absurdity and incoherent, contradictory ramblings of LoM.....
    Seems so