+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leckwith Road

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Leckwith Road

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The one lying down is 'TiT' he's blocking the inside of the lane with his car and he has super glued himself to the road, after finding out about proposed cycle lanes by Cardiff Council. The one in the hat is Splotty, He's calling Tit a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The one lying down is 'TiT' he's blocking the inside of the lane with his car and he has super glued himself to the road, after finding out about proposed cycle lanes by Cardiff Council. The one in the hat is Splotty, He's calling Tit a ****.

I just assumed the one lying down was teething and had a bit too much Captain Morgan's!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post

I just assumed the one lying down was teething and had a bit too much Captain Morgan's!
    "Splotty and Tit get as far as Canton on first ever away trip"

See Duckford was promoting pedal power, even then

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    "Splotty and Tit get as far as Canton on first ever away trip"
    Way off the mark, that’s me in the cloth cap by the low bridge sign, told the missus I was taking the kids out for hour, put ‘em in the gutter to safely play and I’m pissing off down The Boar’s Head.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Way off the mark, that’s me in the cloth cap by the low bridge sign, told the missus I was taking the kids out for hour, put ‘em in the gutter to safely play and I’m pissing off down The Boar’s Head.