+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A question about improving support

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: A question about improving support

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I regularly go through other teams attendances and laugh at them to myself, or share the news with like minded people. You should try it,
    What would you say is the reason for these low attendance in these bigger grounds ? ? IMHO it might be because locals support other teams, Liverpool & Man City are a very popular teams I hear

Re: A question about improving support

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    What would you say is the reason for these low attendance in these bigger grounds ? ? IMHO it might be because locals support other teams, Liverpool & Man City are a very popular teams I hear
    Yup. Thing is, the majority of people who like football enjoy watching a game on TV, and plenty of them shout for one of the big clubs, that's probably as far as their football supporting life goes. To criticise them for not following their local club is just bonkers, they've probably never been interested. It's not like they've jumped ship, they were never on the ship to start with. They might come along if City are in the premier league, So what, who gives a flying ****