Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Oh, Snags, you are incapable of hurting my feelings. I was simply calling you out for being a dick because you're desperately looking for an axe to grind when it comes to Welsh Labour (be it the council or members of the Sender).

When I gave you some good news about the new nightingale hospital you gave a sarcastic reply because it wasn't what you wanted to hear. That's incredibly dickish behaviour considering the subject matter.

The Dragon's Heart nightingale hospital is massive. The new one will allow 400 patients (which is in line with estimations of what may be required, apparently) and it's located directly next to the biggest hospital in Wales, which I'm sure you would agree makes logistical sense when it comes to transferring patients.

Winter for me starts 1st December, but reports say it will be completed "before winter" and it's "on track" to meet the expected need for beds.

This sounds like good news to me and it's good news for the Chief Exec of the University Health Board... But, please, tell everyone why you think it's shit and don't forget to use a fake anecdote that will help your argument.
I have no problem with the new one, it is clearly much better placed, and probably given the time that's been available will be better equipped. I only asked why they closed one before the other was ready?
I have no particular problem with the welsh government but I think, and have stated ,that Drakeford is terrible and looks very bad on TV, which is what people see and judge politicians by these days. I don't like him personally, not his government.

False anecdotes? Remind me?