+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Budget

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Budget

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It will.
    Agreed, who cares if the PM won’t tell us how many children he’s got or that he once arranged to have someone beat up, he’s a laugh and he got Brexit done.

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Agreed, who cares if the PM won’t tell us how many children he’s got or that he once arranged to have someone beat up, he’s a laugh and he got Brexit done.
    Dear me, what has that got to do with the budget?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Dear me, what has that got to do with the budget?
    I was replying to a post by Tuerto that was in response to something Mozzer said - there’s no point saying anything about the budget until the politically neutral Institute of Fiscal Studies have had their say on it because all you’ll hear today is party politicking.

International

I was replying to a post by Tuerto that was in response to something Mozzer said - there’s no point saying anything about the budget until the politically neutral Institute of Fiscal Studies have had their say on it because all you’ll hear today is party politicking.
    I agree with your last statement 100%. From what I've heard it hasn't hurt me much in the short term but it has done nothing to help me either.

Doesn't sound like the IFS are very impressed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56276953

Doesn't sound like the IFS are very impressed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56276953
    Such a shock that the what's in it for me party supporters have ignored this link.

Seriously, are you sure about that ?

From what I glean from above, this Guppy bloke was after this other bloke's address, and was trying to get it from Johnson, but Johnson didn't give it to him. Sounds like BJ wouldn't minded him having a black eye or two, but 'arranging to have someone beaten up ' ? That's not how I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    From what I glean from above, this Guppy bloke was after this other bloke's address, and was trying to get it from Johnson, but Johnson didn't give it to him. Sounds like BJ wouldn't minded him having a black eye or two, but 'arranging to have someone beaten up ' ? That's not how I read it.
    I disagree with you, but if we assume you’re right, that still leaves stuff like sackings for lying to consider.

I disagree with you, but if we assume you’re right, that still leaves stuff like sackings for lying to consider.
    He's no saint, for sure, but look hard enough and you can dig up stuff on almost everybody.