+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

The Russian invasion has been a disaster. I know that from reading corporate media and learning Ukrainian grannies have brought down numerous Russian warplanes by hurling empty jam jars skywards.

It would be nice to believe Putin really is a nationalist who's taking on the Satanic New World Order, but I don't buy it.

I see you have another fan who has emerged from nowhere to add sod all to this discussion. I'd have no problem betting £100 at the cramped odds of 4-9 that both were numb nutted enough to get clot shotted three times.

I think it was P.T. Barnum who observed there's a dildo born every minute.

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The Russian invasion has been a disaster. I know that from reading corporate media and learning Ukrainian grannies have brought down numerous Russian warplanes by hurling empty jam jars skywards.

It would be nice to believe Putin really is a nationalist who's taking on the Satanic New World Order, but I don't buy it.

I see you have another fan who has emerged from nowhere to add sod all to this discussion. I'd have no problem betting £100 at the cramped odds of 4-9 that both were numb nutted enough to get clot shotted three times.

I think it was P.T. Barnum who observed there's a dildo born every minute.

Go on...indulge me. Has LoM stolen your keyboard? If not talk me through this paragraph because you are normally lucid at this time of day!