+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Yo lads, I had my first jab a week ago. Since having it I've had a headache. I never suffer with headaches, or very rarely, maybe 2 or 3 a year. Anyone else having the same? Apologies if it's been mentioned previously in this thread.
    Don't want to alarm you, but whereas the word is that you shouldn't worry if you have some side effects from the vaccine that last a few days and then go, a bad headache that lasts for about a week is something the medics say that you should think about contacting your GP about.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Don't want to alarm you, but whereas the word is that you shouldn't worry if you have some side effects from the vaccine that last a few days and then go, a bad headache that lasts for about a week is something the medics say that you should think about contacting your GP about.
    I wouldn't say it's a bad headache. On a 1-10 it's a 3 at most.
    I don't have it when I first wake up, but after 20 minutes or so it comes on and lasts all day.

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    I wouldn't say it's a bad headache. On a 1-10 it's a 3 at most.
    I don't have it when I first wake up, but after 20 minutes or so it comes on and lasts all day.
    I tend to have headaches quite often and that sounds similar to the sort I have - they got a bit worse for a while after I had the vaccine, but I never thought about seeing anyone about it, it doesn't sound like yours are anything to be concerned about either.