+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Covid Rules Collapsing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Covid Rules Collapsing

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    I think it would be sensible to have everything opened up but perhaps have mandatory mask wearing.

Here in Uganda I think we have sensible restrictions. Everything is now open but mask wearing still required on public transport and in shops. Also, temperature checks done before entering anywhere. But everywhere is pretty much open.

But yeah, I don't advocate for any more restrictions than those.

It does seem thar Omicron ripped through Kampala in December and January so everyone, even the unvaccinated, have some level of immunity, I guess we don't know how long for..

I think people here have just decided to live with it... We don't have the.money for furlough etx (well we do but it sits in the pockets of the MPS).
    Interesting that they're still doing temperature checks. There's not really evidence that covid has a link with temperature now, so this one is probably more for show..And I guess the checks themselves are not very reliable.

Re: Covid Rules Collapsing

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Interesting that they're still doing temperature checks. There's not really evidence that covid has a link with temperature now, so this one is probably more for show..And I guess the checks themselves are not very reliable.
    Lots of cheap machines giving unreliable readings.