+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Are you pulling my leg here? In your prior comment you described the deliberate death protocol used in care homes, done purely to boost both the excess mortality rate and to tag them all as Covid deaths and all with a view to scare people into volunteering for a needle manufactured by those proven fraudsters at Pfizer, as a 'debacle' (rather than democide)... as if they were all unfortunate errors.

As for the US numbers, and UK too, it's estimated between 1 and 10% of deaths and adverse reactions are actually reported, so the 150k US estimate is very likely too few.

Official data currently show 6.2 million have died worldwide with (not of) Covid-19. 7.8 million would equal one-tenth of one percent of the earth's population. Anyone who's not completely bonkers will know that the alleged virus was deliberately hyped to the max. Over two years in it has a mortality rate of less than 1 per 1,000 per year. Meanwhile, during that span the globe's population has increased by circa 190 million people.

A billion, or 15%, has been added to the total during the the past 12 years.
    Are you the same guy that less than an hour ago was posting under the name Organ Morgan?

That Organ appeared to be saying that the covid vaccine was lethal. Now THIS Organ is saying that covid, which has affected far fewer people than have had the vaccine and killed a lot more, is "hyped to the max"!

so the 150k US estimate is very likely too few.

Then I'm not sure why you went in with such a low figure like 26,000. A simple 'thank you lardy' would suffice!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Are you the same guy that less than an hour ago was posting under the name Organ Morgan?

That Organ appeared to be saying that the covid vaccine was lethal. Now THIS Organ is saying that covid, which has affected far fewer people than have had the vaccine and killed a lot more, is "hyped to the max"!

Then I'm not sure why you went in with such a low figure like 26,000. A simple 'thank you lardy' would suffice!
    I've told you previously I don't believe in germ theory.

This Covid scam has been built on dodgy PCR tests.

Its inventor, Kary Mullis passed away in August 2019. He had said on the record that it is an amplifier of samples and not, repeat not, a test. He also said that when cycled over 28 times then false positives would increase. British tests were amped 42 times. That's how the 170k number was achieved, by fakery. Once again, this SARS CoV-2 virus hasn't been isolated by UK scientists in spite of it supposedly being everywhere, including inside the lungs of the Covid deceased of course.

On a different note, I believe you was the poster who learnt from an obscure US news site that the vaccine manufacturers enjoyed indemnity for their products here in the UK. I thought it was incredible you had not become aware of that from UK TV channels, or politicians and seemingly didn't think that was bizarre as it hardly fits with helping to have informed consent, does it?

I've told you previously I don't believe in germ theory.

This Covid scam has been built on dodgy PCR tests.

Its inventor, Kary Mullis passed away in August 2019. He had said on the record that it is an amplifier of samples and not, repeat not, a test. He also said that when cycled over 28 times then false positives would increase. British tests were amped 42 times. That's how the 170k number was achieved, by fakery. Once again, this SARS CoV-2 virus hasn't been isolated by UK scientists in spite of it supposedly being everywhere, including inside the lungs of the Covid deceased of course.

On a different note, I believe you was the poster who learnt from an obscure US news site that the vaccine manufacturers enjoyed indemnity for their products here in the UK. I thought it was incredible you had not become aware of that from UK TV channels, or politicians and seemingly didn't think that was bizarre as it hardly fits with helping to have informed consent, does it?
    Come on now, does that really sound like the kind of thing I'd post? I'm sure you can find the post though. It would have been within the last two years so if it really happened then you can easily link it.

Back from changing the subject, based on your own maths Organ:

You say 1 in 1,000 people die from Covid - it's only that low because of the vaccine, but let's take the number.

And you also say that 150,000 Americans (which is already five times higher than your original post) have died from the vaccine. 219 million Americans have taken the vaccine, so that gives it a death rate of.... much less than 1 in 1,000.

So just based on what you've said this morning, the covid death rate is so tiny that it's not worth worrying about BUT the vaccine death rate, despite being much tinier, is a matter of huge concern!

You can see why some might call this a car crash performance, can't you?

Come on now, does that really sound like the kind of thing I'd post? I'm sure you can find the post though. It would have been within the last two years so if it really happened then you can easily link it.

You say 1 in 1,000 people die from Covid - it's only that low because of the vaccine, but let's take the number.

And you also say that 150,000 Americans (which is already five times higher than your original post) have died from the vaccine. 219 million Americans have taken the vaccine, so that gives it a death rate of.... much less than 1 in 1,000.

So just based on what you've said this morning, the covid death rate is so tiny that it's not worth worrying about BUT the vaccine death rate, despite being much tinier, is a matter of huge concern!

Very much looking forward to the reply to this

Yes, you did post it. Here: https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5273742

So I didn't say I learned it from a US source. I said I was already aware

So I didn't say I learned it from a US source. I said I was already aware
    As previously stated, I just can't comprehend how you didn't, and seemingly still don't, find it suspicious (to put it mildly) that it wasn't, and still isn't, common knowledge that all the risks were on the volunteers while the manufacturers enjoyed complete protection.

By the way, should you be unaware, those who wielded the syringe, whether doctors, nurses or anyone else, also had the same indemnity.