+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Energy Provider ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Energy Provider ?

I’m with Octopus and find them amazing, I would happily pay a little more rather than change. The fact you can actually email them and they respond rather than calling someone like BT and being on hold for an hour before actually getting to speak to someone.

The Bills seem very simple and it shows the DD going out to compare. I do have a smart meter but I know you can submit meter readings very easily on the app.

Re: Energy Provider ?

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I’m with Octopus and find them amazing, I would happily pay a little more rather than change. The fact you can actually email them and they respond rather than calling someone like BT and being on hold for an hour before actually getting to speak to someone.

The Bills seem very simple and it shows the DD going out to compare. I do have a smart meter but I know you can submit meter readings very easily on the app.
    I'm with Octopus and I agree they are generally very good.
    The only negative from my perspective was their energy predictor which they were pushing last Autumn. It doesn’t take in individual circumstances and if I had followed their ‘recommendation’ to increase my DD to the levels they suggested then I would have overpaid by £100’s.
    I would have eventually got the money back I don’t believe in lending energy companies large amounts of money at 0% interest!