+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil Harris to Pompey?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Neil Harris to Pompey?

Unlike a certain Mr Slade who kept getting jobs at that level Neil Harris has a promotion on his CV and has experience getting promoted from that level and establishing a club in the Championship. Never really given a chance by a lot of Cardiff fans even though he took us from 14th to 5th last season. Didn’t happen for him this season and not helped by injuries to key players but thats football. I wish him well.

Re: Neil Harris to Pompey?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Unlike a certain Mr Slade who kept getting jobs at that level Neil Harris has a promotion on his CV and has experience getting promoted from that level and establishing a club in the Championship. Never really given a chance by a lot of Cardiff fans even though he took us from 14th to 5th last season. Didn’t happen for him this season and not helped by injuries to key players but thats football. I wish him well.

We all wish him well. Of course we would. I always like to see any former player or manager go on and be successful (until they come up against us again of course!)

That said, persisting with this mad argument that he wasn't given a chance is just laughable, as is being demonstrated now!

He just wasn't up to it as all of the facts indicate, and that is the end of the story - maybe he will succeed in a lower division.

Move on.