Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
Some of us are trying to raise awareness and urging visitors at this forum to prepare as best they are able. Naturally, whether they choose to pay heed is their choice. At a post directed at you a few days ago I acknowledged most of us, me included, are in the crosshairs. Of course, I don't welcome the prospect of a blown-out economy and holding a rapidly depreciating currency and the resulting pandemonium.

I understand why you don't believe, or don't dare to believe, that what we're experiencing is by design and our government, as are all others worldwide, is in the pocket of a higher authority that is determined to have its way by collapsing this system to ensure people suffer to such an extreme extent that those who are still around will meekly accept the solution offered to alleviate their suffering.

Today it's next to impossible to imagine the common man will gratefully sacrifice everything they own in return for promised security and a life of serfdom in some world government workhouse by another name.
If you were a bit more reliable in your warnings then maybe we’d believe you more, it’s not that long ago you were saying Covid was designed to only kill Chinese people and it’s an ever shorter time ago you posted a link “as a warning” to a guy that was saying that Russia were going to nuke us that Friday.

Now you’re saying that coats will cost thousands in less than 6 weeks and you’re surprised when we question it