+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dominic Cummings to make public statement this afternoon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dominic Cummings to make public statement this afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Nail on head. He has an elevated opinion on his importance.
    What Boris doesn’t appear to have grasped is a growing criticism that he’s not in charge. Having stepped in personally yesterday to make a statement about this affair to now wheel in Cummings to present the case and take questions himself just makes Boris appear weak again imo.

Having said that, ignoring the accusations of potential rule breaking/massaging once again, I must admit I’m actually looking forward to hearing what DC has to say after all the speculation over the last few days as so far the attempted explanations by cabinet members have been hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I must admit I’m actually looking forward to hearing what DC has to say after all the speculation over the last few days as so far the attempted explanations by cabinet members have been hopeless.
    Indeed. How much bullshit can Cummings cum out with?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    What Boris doesn’t appear to have grasped is a growing criticism that he’s not in charge. Having stepped in personally yesterday to make a statement about this affair to now wheel in Cummings to present the case and take questions himself just makes Boris appear weak again imo.

Having said that, ignoring the accusations of potential rule breaking/massaging once again, I must admit I’m actually looking forward to hearing what DC has to say after all the speculation over the last few days as so far the attempted explanations by cabinet members have been hopeless.
    I am looking forward to it too. To keep his job, he has to drop Johnson in it. He is our Rasputin.