+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: DML, anybody, give me something

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: DML, anybody, give me something

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Interesting and informative information: in the 24 hours after City beat Forest, dml1954 posted 8 times. In the 24 hours after City got beaten by Coventry, he posted 0 times.
    oh no

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    oh no
    You appear to be becoming TLG’s lackey. You have obviously been brown nosing him far too long and it is adversely affecting your judgement. Associating with someone like that wont do your ‘street cred’ any good. Remember, he doesn't like our owner, apparently at least partly because he is from the far east and dresses differently.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You appear to be becoming TLG’s lackey. You have obviously been brown nosing him far too long and it is adversely affecting your judgement. Associating with someone like that wont do your ‘street cred’ any good. Remember, he doesn't like our owner, apparently at least partly because he is from the far east and dresses differently.
    Interesting observation, did you count how many times I've interacted with him or something? Honestly don't think I've spoken to him on here much so I'm wondering how you've come to that conclusion DML, perhaps your age is showing and it's impairing your memory

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You will grasp at any straw you can won't you?

He doesn't like Tan because he is from the far East and dresses differently? Are you serious?

As for street cred, telling lies and disappearing when the team get beat does little for yours.