Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
You can go on kidding yourself that simple people have found God yet other superior beings have found nothing. Yet your own DNA contradicts such a stance, programming always requires a programmer.

Yes we KNOW much more, like your average man now owns a SMART-phone, but in many ways is less aware/ educated than his counterpart who never had the use of new technology. ie Knowledge is one thing WISDOM is another, and the first rarely arrives with the second!

The many deities is no proof of no true deity, just as the numerous fake Rolex watches doesn't demonstrate the existence of no genuine Rolex Watch.

But if you wish to question/ debate a respected Scientific Professor who works less than an hours drive from Cardiff, and is one of the most gifted scientists in his field in the UK yet also believes in Creation including 6 days, then here are his details > Professor Stuart Burgess

And his Academic RECORD
Rolex watches are actually there , in your hand , wether imitation or not , they exist

These gods or God are imaginary ......unless you can introduce me to one in which case I will be down the church next Sunday

I don't want words from the bible ......let's have proof of God