+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Souness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Souness

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
    Eric, who brought up any of this??!
    Nobody says a woman's place is in the kitchen. Nobody says children should be seen, not heard. Nobody is being racist or homophobic ffs.....!
    Get a grip. People are entitled to opinions. If they don't match yours, it's ok.
    My opinion is that women are clearly physically inferior to men. Maybe in 100 years that may change, I know a few that could be mistaken for blokes
    The point is that the two variants of football should be kept separate. For now at least....

Women can have their football, I just don't feel they should be a part of the men's game. I'm sure they don't want Ian Wright being part of their game either!
    Why does their physical inferiority stop them being linesmen, refs and commentators? How does that diminish your enjoyment of a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Why does their physical inferiority stop them being linesmen, refs and commentators? How does that diminish your enjoyment of a game?
    It's not just their physical inferiority though is it? It's their tiny ineffectual brains. But that's just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    It's not just their physical inferiority though is it? It's their tiny ineffectual brains. But that's just my opinion.
    weird comment

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    weird comment
    Oh FFS rjk!

Oh FFS rjk!

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    weird comment
    I think he was being sarcastic. Sometimes sarcasm doesn't travel well through the medium of text.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I think he was being sarcastic. Sometimes sarcasm doesn't travel well through the medium of text.
    I was Eric. And you're right. I give up. It's almost as if I've never used it before. See, I can't help myself.

Just to point out that, to anyone who's not up to speed, the "it's just my opinion" ending to a few of my posts were to make a point about....oh **** it. I'm done.

Edit: sorry ryk, just saw your mate.....It's a hard crowd tonight!

I was Eric. And you're right. I give up. It's almost as if I've never used it before. See, I can't help myself.

Just to point out that, to anyone who's not up to speed, the "it's just my opinion" ending to a few of my posts were to make a point about....oh **** it. I'm done.

Edit: sorry rye, just saw your mate.....It's a hard crowd tonight!
    I got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I got it!
    free drink at the bar!

For those who may find this stuff interesting: Eric quoted my post before I'd corrected the ryk and it was still rye. I know. Melon-twisting or what?