+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: They don't look evil to me

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: They don't look evil to me

this tribute reminds me of the trial iudge Jeffrey archer faced years ago who described his wife as 'fragrant'
    I've no idea about Mrs Assad and what she's like.
    Again as I said I'm not eulogising our own beloved leaders in the west but I'm pretty sure Mr Assad has done some pretty shitty things along with the likes of Vlad putin, Blair, bush etc etc
    No sides taken here by the nature of their rise to the top I'm pretty sure they are all ruthelsss *****.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    this tribute reminds me of the trial iudge Jeffrey archer faced years ago who described his wife as 'fragrant'
    Again as I said I'm not eulogising our own beloved leaders in the west but I'm pretty sure Mr Assad has done some pretty shitty things along with the likes of Vlad putin, Blair, bush etc etc
    No sides taken here by the nature of their rise to the top I'm pretty sure they are all ruthelsss *****.
    I think people should maybe accept that that is the case.

There are no winners.

Not any more.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    That's a good analogy. The first judge was taken in by the 'fragrant' wife but Archer himself looked and sounded as dodgy as you can get. The second judge was not taken in. Both Mr and Mrs Assad look and sound like decent people to me.