Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
The politics of envy rears its ugly head again. Penalise hard working people who have paid their National Insurance in full all their working lives, many at higher rates and have had the foresight to save, or pay in to private pension plans as well, to help in their retirement years are told ‘sorry you cant have any state pension because we have to give it all to people who couldn't be even bothered getting a job or haven't contributed anything into the scheme or didn't bother to have the foresight to think ahead and save a bit’. Spongers charter I would call it. Anyone who introduced a stupid scheme like that wouldn't last five minutes.
You haven't got a state pension because people like you have got no balls.In France they took to the streets.Not a ****ing wimper in this country.For every year the Tories have took off the pension age for someone who has paid full N.I that's a loss of £185.15 a week.For a bloke whose pension age is 67 that's a loss of £19240 and a woman £67340.It's mega bucks.Still I'm sure your better off under the Tories.