Quote Originally Posted by Cozoni Wam View Post
This topic has been done to death. We only sold 11-12k season tickets last summer, that is the long and short of it. You are not getting 20k+ crowds on a regular basis with those numbers, I could have told you that before a ball had been kicked as generally speaking season ticket holders make up the vast majority of your attendance these days ( which is why they can be so inaccurate if the club in question is doing rubbish and season ticket holders start staying away en mass, see Sunderland).

Season ticket sales are a lot healthy now though - even before yesterday - so sub 20K will hopefully become the exception to the norm again moving forward, no matter what division we are in.

If none of the above lets you say what you want to say then by all means ignore it. Nobody's reading this anyway as I keep on having to say it over and over again.
We got eight league gates of over 20000 and our average was 20164, which tends to disprove your post to some extent. However, my original post was not intended to open up the age old debate of what attendances we should be getting, it was to point out the inaccuracies in a certain posters negative claims about our club. It has digressed a bit away from that I agree.