+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: if Kieffer moore leaves

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: if Kieffer moore leaves

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    A 1 in 3 record for Wales is very good and he has a good influence on most of the games he plays for Wales. I don't think we'll get anywhere near £8m for Moore, nor should we, but there's no point downplaying how he does for Wales
    Fair enough. I reckon a suggestion that Moore 'consistently shines for Wales' is well over the top, but each to their own.

Don't get me wrong, he's certainly a decent player on his day, does well in specific roles for both City and Wales when he's in form, but he rarely creates something out of nothing or scores goals from any sort of distance. He's not that kind of player. To my eyes, he never stands out in terms of his ability with the ball. He's an effective target man, but not much more.

I'm pretty sure that Bournemouth view him as a back-up to Solanke more than anything - a worthwhile punt for a few million if he can help them get over the line and into the Premier League. I doubt he'll get too much game time if they get there, though.

Re: if Kieffer moore leaves

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Fair enough. I reckon a suggestion that Moore 'consistently shines for Wales' is well over the top, but each to their own.

Don't get me wrong, he's certainly a decent player on his day, does well in specific roles for both City and Wales when he's in form, but he rarely creates something out of nothing or scores goals from any sort of distance. He's not that kind of player. To my eyes, he never stands out in terms of his ability with the ball. He's an effective target man, but not much more.

I'm pretty sure that Bournemouth view him as a back-up to Solanke more than anything - a worthwhile punt for a few million if he can help them get over the line and into the Premier League. I doubt he'll get too much game time if they get there, though.
    That's the thing, it would have to be Solanke over Moore for me. I'm totally on the same page as you with this.