+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: No U turn on essential goods ban

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: No U turn on essential goods ban

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    This is a bad period in our history
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-54685886
    I agree. Interesting to see Vaughan Gethin using a Jose Mourinho tactic of stariting an interview with something dramatic to deflect from the real issue of addressing the confusion and uprising over the non essential goods saga.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    I agree. Interesting to see Vaughan Gethin using a Jose Mourinho tactic of stariting an interview with something dramatic to deflect from the real issue of addressing the confusion and uprising over the non essential goods saga.
    Vaughan Gethin seems to be a terrible communicator. If he's next leader of Welsh Labour then it's in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Never mind, someone robbed £20,000 worth of beauty products from St Mellons Tesco, if you've ever been to St mellons i'd say that beauty products are definitely essential.

International

Wales national lockdown in new year 'likely', says minister
    A second Wales-wide lockdown in the new year is looking increasingly likely, according to a Welsh Government minister.

Lee Waters, a deputy minister responsible for economy and transport, said the current firebreak was unlikely to be the last in Wales - with England "expected" to follow.

The Welsh Government had previously only gone as far as saying it "could not rule out" another lockdown.

The current national 17-day lockdown is due to be reviewed when it comes to an end on 9 November.

International

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Wales national lockdown in new year 'likely', says minister
    A second Wales-wide lockdown in the new year is looking increasingly likely, according to a Welsh Government minister.

Lee Waters, a deputy minister responsible for economy and transport, said the current firebreak was unlikely to be the last in Wales - with England "expected" to follow.

The Welsh Government had previously only gone as far as saying it "could not rule out" another lockdown.

The current national 17-day lockdown is due to be reviewed when it comes to an end on 9 November.
    TBW, I posted this earlier in the week after hilts suggested there was no intent to review. He never responded having previously said "No need for a link as there wont be one."
    I honestly hope and pray they do not extend it but I have an nasty feeling they might, even if only to hold on long enough for the figures to be looked at, which I understand takes about 3 weeks.