+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Let's just wait and see who the Russian lawyer really is, she is obviously the key to it all, and let's see if this is tied to the granting of a FISA warrent.
    Makes no difference to any of my post above, you're just deflecting and delaying because your cupboard is, once again, bare.

If you could get your gullibility under control, you'd probably have some interesting things to share. You just need that filter

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Makes no difference to any of my post above, you're just deflecting and delaying because your cupboard is, once again, bare.

If you could get your gullibility under control, you'd probably have some interesting things to share. You just need that filter
    I think entrapment with the hidden intent of of obtaining a FISA warrent makes all the difference, and if the aim of it all was to destroy Trump's presidential bid then it's a double whammy. All of those involved will be in for the high jump.

Alternatively, Trump Jr could be in the cr@p, so I'm just going to wait and see how it all pans out