+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Ticket & Match Ticket Refunds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Season Ticket & Match Ticket Refunds

Donate is the only option. We need to still have a club when this is all over.

So, I decided to check my account details were all ok after having the refund options email. Clicked the link on the email, put my email and password in (100% the right email address). What comes back...."Email not recognised" So, the club sends an email and a few minutes later it tells me that the email address they've just sent an email to isn't recognised! After waiting, tried again and logged in no problem. Given my advancing years I'm now trying to remember what the options were!

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    So, I decided to check my account details were all ok after having the refund options email. Clicked the link on the email, put my email and password in (100% the right email address). What comes back...."Email not recognised" So, the club sends an email and a few minutes later it tells me that the email address they've just sent an email to isn't recognised! After waiting, tried again and logged in no problem. Given my advancing years I'm now trying to remember what the options were!

1.Send your bank account details to cyrilevansawaydays.com
    2.Send your bank account details to cyrilevansawaydays.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Donate is the only option. We need to still have a club when this is all over.
    The owner is worth £1.4bn.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    The owner is worth £1.4bn.
    He’s no longer a Billionaire, 600m was his latest valuation and he’s spent at least 100m on our club!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    He’s no longer a Billionaire, 600m was his latest valuation and he’s spent at least 100m on our club!
    That looks like a recent update - ouch (for Vinny) - last time I checked his Wikipedia (2 weeks ago) he was at twice that.

However, he has invested £100m on our club of his own free will. He'll be ok when this blows over, but I am not sure some of us will be.