+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ken Loach

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ken Loach

I don't understand anyone with the attitude of "yeah, there is a lot of inequality in Britain at the moment, those at the bottom of the ladder have worse working conditions than a generation ago, the disabled are worse off, the NHS is on its knees, council funding has been slashed and have closed half of its amenities, but I'll vote to get rid of the NHS, to widen that equality, to make working class people worse off and work longer just because the leader who wants to change things for the better has some dubious things in his past".

Re: Ken Loach

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I don't understand anyone with the attitude of "yeah, there is a lot of inequality in Britain at the moment, those at the bottom of the ladder have worse working conditions than a generation ago, the disabled are worse off, the NHS is on its knees, council funding has been slashed and have closed half of its amenities, but I'll vote to get rid of the NHS, to widen that equality, to make working class people worse off and work longer just because the leader who wants to change things for the better has some dubious things in his past".
    People are selfish, people who vote tory even more so.