Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
Close but no cigar. Only started posting in 2016, but used to read the old board after a guy sat near me on the night they gave out the free red scarfs told me it was all kicking off on the CCMB. Asked him what that was, and started looking in for a good chuckle at fools like you who were up in arms over a simple colour change.
Born in St Davids hospital, and i’ve never lived more than 3 miles from NP and the CCS.
Spent thousands over the yrs (my choice) following the City, but didn’t give a toss one way or the other over the rebrand.
What ever team, in what ever coloured shirt is representing the city of Cardiff, will get my support.
Quite sad grown men like you got so upset about it. It’s only a football team. Not life or death.
We could have ended up like Wimbledon and Clydebank fans, with no team left to support.
Why are you trying to prove your point by equating the rebrand to the worst case scenarios? 'Life or Death' 'No team left to support' Neither of those points are relative. By that level of thinking, everyone should just be grateful, because there is always someone worse off. Massive deflection point. You didn't care about it, good for you, others did, although not near enough to make any difference to proceedings.