+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just been listening to a scientist on the radio saying that this "moonshot" scheme could feasibly work, but it just sounds so Johnson doesn't it? An announcement made about some grandiose scheme, stacks of media coverage and then, just as with the tracing app and the world beating track and trace system, it fizzles out into either mediocrity or non existence. When he was Lord Mayor of London, they were vanity projects which had little effect on people's lives, but the stakes are completely different now and people's lives are at stake.

When has one of Johnson's predictions regarding Covid been shown to be correct? He and his party still enjoy the support of millions, but I would suggest that, when it comes to the virus, they do not have the confidence of the country because of a combination of bungling and the clear breach of trust created by the Dominic Cummings episode.

The devolved Governments of the other home countries appear to have retained the trust of most people and back in March when Johnson addressed the country about the virus, polls showed that a large majority were behind him, but now the reaction will be different I feel - on Tuesday, a Government Minister admitted to the Commons that Johnson's Government were proposing to break international law when it comes to Brexit and a day later he's threatening people with fines if they do not obey laws that come in on Monday, it's not a good look.
    It’s Boris being Boris.

All show no substance.

The utter twat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    It’s Boris being Boris.

All show no substance.

The utter twat.
    Just read that cases of gonorrhoea in UK are highest since records began!

Some people are definitely not 'social distancing'

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Just read that cases of gonorrhoea in UK are highest since records began!

Some people are definitely not 'social distancing'
    I'm no expert but I'm fairly sure wearing a face mask would be pretty useless in stopping the spread of that virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I'm no expert but I'm fairly sure wearing a face mask would be pretty useless in stopping the spread of that virus.
    You are right...you are no expert

There is plenty of evidence that wearing the correct type of face mask will help stop the wearer spreading the disease to others, should they be carrying the virus

There is plenty of evidence that wearing the correct type of face mask will help stop the wearer spreading the disease to others, should they be carrying the virus
    Jordi was talking about gonorrhoea wasn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Jordi was talking about gonorrhoea wasn't he?
    Gonorrhoea is not caused by a virus, so I assumed he was talking about Covid-19

It is caused by a bacteria. Very different

Heisenberg

Gonorrhoea is not caused by a virus, so I assumed he was talking about Covid-19

It is caused by a bacteria. Very different

😂😂😂

I dont think wearing a mask would stop that virus.

Best Whooooooooooooosh I’ve seen in ages