+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You might be concerned with just one story, but I'm not. There may or may not have been collusion with Russia and there may or may not have been a plan by what you call globalists to keep him from winning the Presidency at all costs, but Trump's character defects will always make him unfit for the position he holds as far as I'm concerned.
    Sometimes you need a human wrecking ball to solve a problem, if it can't be solved any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Sometimes you need a human wrecking ball to solve a problem, if it can't be solved any other way.
    There were two options, my bias towards Trump has nothing to do with approval of him, but her character deflects outweighed his by a distance, pure evil and more, I'm not glad he won, I'm ecstatic she lost, I'd like to see him go further but the declass stuff seems just posture, i read a piece earlier as to why he's holding back, maybe, we'll see. The amount of abuse he gets from the press indicates he's not one of them but you don't become a zillionaire IMO without being dirty, I'm gob smacked they have not found the ticking bomb and have had to result in just failed scams, perhaps he is clean ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    There were two options, my bias towards Trump has nothing to do with approval of him, but her character deflects outweighed his by a distance, pure evil and more, I'm not glad he won, I'm ecstatic she lost, I'd like to see him go further but the declass stuff seems just posture, i read a piece earlier as to why he's holding back, maybe, we'll see. The amount of abuse he gets from the press indicates he's not one of them but you don't become a zillionaire IMO without being dirty, I'm gob smacked they have not found the ticking bomb and have had to result in just failed scams, perhaps he is clean ?
    He just has to clean house and leave when he has finished, then let history be the judge. It's not a likability contest.