+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    This is where things get a bit iffy for me.

I know 3 people from Canton (all regulars in the pub), who had “Coronavirus” put on their death certificates, but all 3 also had terminal cancer.

Yes Coronavirus advanced their deaths, but was it the sole cause ?????
    How did they catch it? Weren’t they staying indoors? It’s really hit anyone with underlying conditions very hard which is backed up by the stats that show less than 300 people in the whole of England have died who didn’t have any at all, many of these 300 were apparently BAME also. It’s strange though, my overweight 89 year old auntie who has dementia and diabetes caught it in a care home and survived it and pneumonia.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    How did they catch it? Weren’t they staying indoors? It’s really hit anyone with underlying conditions very hard which is backed up by the stats that show less than 300 people in the whole of England have died who didn’t have any at all, many of these 300 were apparently BAME also.
    When will we get back to normality if people continue to die with a Covid symptom alongside their terminal illness.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    When will we get back to normality if people continue to die with a Covid symptom alongside their terminal illness.
    When there is a vaccine for those who are old or with underlying conditions I guess. Keeping them indoors isn’t working so well it seems as they are still getting it. Cancer drugs wipe out one immune system so it’s no shock their bodies can not cope with it.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    When there is a vaccine for those who are old or with underlying conditions I guess. Keeping them indoors isn’t working so well it seems as they are still getting it. Cancer drugs wipe out one immune system so it’s no shock their bodies can not cope with it.
    The trouble is there will be no normality to return to as the global economy will have been wiped out, so what's your contingency plan for that particular scenario?

The trouble is there will be no normality to return to as the global economy will have been wiped out, so what's your contingency plan for that particular scenario?
    Yes, goats off the ccmb, what's your contingency plan for the global economy having been wiped out AND DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME THAT YOU HAVEN'T GOT ONE

International

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Yes, goats off the ccmb, what's your contingency plan for the global economy having been wiped out AND DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME THAT YOU HAVEN'T GOT ONE
    The simple way is to get anyone with an chronic underlying illness and put them in one place of safety and not let anyone in or out. That'll sort it out.

Of course the last time a particular group were treated like this the places of safety the were called concentration camps, so there might be a little political fallout until they all die natural deaths. But the government had over 4 years to ride out the storm.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    The simple way is to get anyone with an chronic underlying illness and put them in one place of safety and not let anyone in or out. That'll sort it out.

Of course the last time a particular group were treated like this the places of safety the were called concentration camps, so there might be a little political fallout until they all die natural deaths. But the government had over 4 years to ride out the storm.
    Are you really suggesting that isolating sick people (as per your own suggestion) is akin to concentration camps?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I’ve been working on it all week in fact, I’m on page 268 of my report in to it, just got to run it by bo, Trump, Merkel and co then I’ll share it. To sum up, we just have to crack on as those under 60 with no issues don’t seem to get too badly affected mercifully.

Why will it be wiped out?