+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How do you see your future ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: How do you see your future ?

Do what makes you happy (within reason), don't care too much what other people think and treat others with respect. Oh and don't get bogged down with material things. If it improves your life and makes you happy then go for it/buy it. If you're doing it to keep up with the Jones' or it is to make some statement to people you don't really like then don't.

If everybody lived this way then most would be happier in a much better place physically and mentally.

The sad part is the world has a lot of piss takers, selfish b'stards and people who get enjoyment from bringing pain to others.
    Try to avoid these sorts at all costs.

That's pretty much what I try to do. I will continue to try and do more of this in future and look forward to it.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

The sad part is the world has a lot of piss takers, selfish b'stards and people who get enjoyment from bringing pain to others.
    Try to avoid these sorts at all costs.
    it.
    I don’t want to throw you a damp squib but this is CCMB that we’re on.......

I'm going to meet a tall, dark, handsome stranger. No-one on here, obviously.