+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Keep going mate, it just reveals your true character, which I spotted a long time ago .. you are an absolute loser! You tried to BS everybody with your Russia collusion propagnda, and now you have ended up looking like a total idiot

For the record, I will only be sticking to THE TRUTH, and I have no intention of interacting with a deranged person like you!
    ?

I said ages ago that the Russian hacking story was a load of nonsense, and that there were foreign spies embedded in the Congress IT department who were working with the Democrats .. both true! Unfortunately it takes some news channels a while to catch up, or maybe it's on purpose

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    ?
    Acting like a petulant child is not doing your reputation any favours mate. If you want everybody to see what I already know, then just carry on

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Acting like a petulant child is not doing your reputation any favours mate. If you want everybody to see what I already know, then just carry on

McCain and Graham have always been snakes in the grass, someone must have one hell of a dirt file on them.

I quite like Scaramucci, he's just what this drama needed. I like Bannon too, he is a mythical character always plotting away behind the scenes. It wont be long before the ratings surpass those of The Apprentice, and the Emmy Awards start flooding in.