+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The truth has no frailties, it is very robust. Don't be afraid of the truth!
    Don't worry I will carry on posting your robust truths so that those with interest can draw their own conclusions.

The tricky second album

11. Ok, take a step backwards then. There is more going on in the world than Bannon randomly contacting a left-leaning news journalist. Look at Hannity's tweet, Assange meeting a Republican congressman, Trump mouthing off about Charlottesville, Antifa playbook, German Elections, etc. Timing is everything when conducting political manoeuvres, ask George Soros.

12.The key to the door has been unlocked, and from hereon in the whole house of cards could fall very quickly. Since they have the husband and the wife their stories could unravel fast. Wasserman Schultz is next in the firing line, and who knows where it will go from there. An indictment means they cannot flee the country and further investigations are currently ongoing. There is a lot of info on the internet laying out the potential crimes that they have commited. In fact, it is from these investigations by alternative media and private citizens that brought about these initial charges. The DNC and certain law enforcement agencies tried to bury the whole thing. It will also be interesting where this all of this fits in with the pending Assange revelations. Awan is known to have been associated with Seth Rich.

13.The fightback begins ... http://uk.businessinsider.com/assang...ruption-2017-8
    The Daily Caller and George Webb have looked into the Awan family extensively. Have the MSM covered any of it? No they haven't. A good question to ask is why not? The matter has been brought up by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley on numerous occasions. All the MSM have done is conduct a hatchet job on Rep Devin Nunes, and constantly go on about the Russians. Well IMO it is all starting to unravel, so just sit back and enjoy the ride. There is a very good reason why Trump consistently refers to the MSM as fake news, it's because they constantly report fake news. The genie is out of the bottle and it's not going back inside anytime soon.

14.Regarding what I post on here, you can take it as read that I have a fairly good understanding of the subject matter. However, I don't want to tell other people what to think, so if anything I mention piques your interest go ahead and research the subject for yourself. I believe everybody should come to their own conclusions without influence from others. I mentioned the Awans back in February, so everybody had the chance to look into them if they so wished. Athough it most probably got drowned out by the Russian hacking narrative, which I suspect was the intention all along. Besides the Russian hacking, I also said the Seth Rich story was far from over when lardy was trying to put it to bed. I admit there are more questions than answers, but the least we can do is look at everything with an open and enquiring mind.

15. There is another poster on here who seems to think that Trump is in with the Globalists and he very well could be. He has to play his hand sooner or later, and we may be witnessing the opening gambit.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Don't worry I will carry on posting your robust truths so that those with interest can draw their own conclusions.
    Use your time wisely my son, I can see that this is eating you up from the inside out. Isn't there anybody that you can talk to?

Use your time wisely my son, I can see that this is eating you up from the inside out. Isn't there anybody that you can talk to?
    At the moment it seems only some narcissist who said a couple of hours ago that they had no interest in interacting with a deranged person like me but I guess that was before their day didn't work out as planned. Still who knows, someone intelligent and personable might turn up so I might hang around for a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    At the moment it seems only some narcissist who said a couple of hours ago that they had no interest in interacting with a deranged person like me but I guess that was before their day didn't work out as planned. Still who knows, someone intelligent and personable might turn up so I might hang around for a bit!
    I have never witnessed anybody having a breakdown on a football message board before, and I am genuinely concerned about you. Do you have any personal problems? How much have you been drinking lately?

I have never witnessed anybody having a breakdown on a football message board before, and I am genuinely concerned about you. Do you have any personal problems? How much have you been drinking lately?
    The Awan case is taking on greater significance, it's turning out to be a battle between the corrupt state and the people.

The fix is in, but who will come out on top? Will this moment be a turning point in history, or confirmation that the boot on the face always wins? Whatever happens, we know that the MSM are complicit.

http://truepundit.com/fbi-fear-awan-...essional-dems/
    Anyway, why are you focussing on this kind act of charity? Comey has just been rumbled for writing his report that Hillary was innocent of wrongdoing before he had even conducted the investigation, and the Awan case has the potential to be Watergate and Iran-Contra times a hundred.