+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Matt Le Tissier Sacking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Matt Le Tissier Sacking

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I don't particularly trust the Established Media either, not so much in terms of outright lying, but more so in following a Narrative and not investigating or reporting in a nuanced manner. I know that you were never a fan, and i fully concede that he had his failings, but Jeremy Corbyn was given plenty of treatment by the media that was almost always negative, when some of it just wasn't true. I kind of like Matt Le Tissier, seems a decent bloke who would probably sit and listen to both sides of an argument, it's just a shame that he seems to have dived in with two feet, which is a first in his career
    I agree with you 100% and due to my bias against him (and more so some of his shadow cabinet)....I was guilty of being able to overlook it.

I've found Al Jazeera to be the best coverage I can find on Ukraine and I'm thinking about subscribing to this https://ground.news/ which was advertised on The Caspian Report...which is a Geopolitical channel that I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    I agree with you 100% and due to my bias against him (and more so some of his shadow cabinet)....I was guilty of being able to overlook it.

I've found Al Jazeera to be the best coverage I can find on Ukraine and I'm thinking about subscribing to this https://ground.news/ which was advertised on The Caspian Report...which is a Geopolitical channel that I like.
    Yeah, Al Jazeera is very good. The Ukraine situation is another subject that i steer clear of on here. Putin is a scumbag gangster, people on both sides of the political divide have been saying so for decades, yet it was the right who accommodated him, and i include Blair in that. That's not to say that some on the Left weren't or haven't been sympathetic. Corbyn was calling him out for years. What Putin has done to Ukraine is a crime, i hope that he gets what he deserves, although i doubt that he will. The issue i have is that there is a problem (in my opinion) in Ukraine with the far right neo Nazis, and there has been persecution towards ethnic Russians from these groups, but because of what Putin has done it makes it a difficult subject to address, because i may be accused of being Pro Putin, which i'm not and never have been, and whatever has happened to the ethnic russians in Ukraine, does not justify an invasion. It's a difficult subject to address though, especially at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Yeah, Al Jazeera is very good. The Ukraine situation is another subject that i steer clear of on here. Putin is a scumbag gangster, people on both sides of the political divide have been saying so for decades, yet it was the right who accommodated him, and i include Blair in that. That's not to say that some on the Left weren't or haven't been sympathetic. Corbyn was calling him out for years. What Putin has done to Ukraine is a crime, i hope that he gets what he deserves, although i doubt that he will. The issue i have is that there is a problem (in my opinion) in Ukraine with the far right neo Nazis, and there has been persecution towards ethnic Russians from these groups, but because of what Putin has done it makes it a difficult subject to address, because i may be accused of being Pro Putin, which i'm not and never have been, and whatever has happened to the ethnic russians in Ukraine, does not justify an invasion. It's a difficult subject to address though, especially at the moment