Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
Swansea are a dreadful side and they completely bossed today. Williams ran rings round Bulut. He's had 8 games and they have a clear idea of what they're doing. What are we? 38 games in and I don't really know apart from insipid. In possession, we are a complete and utter joke. The players aren't this bad, this comes down to tactics and a complete lack of identity.
Trying to be impartial here, I agree he was completely out thought by Williams - but you look at who we have in midfield and attack... Wintle, Tanner, Bowler, Meite, and then the injured Etete and Robinson are all absolutely bang average. Our 3 best midfielders have been injured or injury prone all season. Diedhiou and Turnbull only arrived 6 weeks ago. You work with what you have, the players that have featured most prominently wouldn't be picked up by a team pushing for promotion, which we never were, because of the embargo. Simple as that.

I don't expect us to sign like madmen this summer, but we will have more free reign to sign players Bulut actually wants. I do agree tactically he has been exposed a few times this season, but he's also done a number on a few teams.