+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ciaron Brown

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ciaron Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    There's a ponytailed defender in the training video, is that him?
    Looking again, looks like it is Flint, so no

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Looking again, looks like it is Flint, so no
    I don’t know, Flint with his longer hair is there, but there is someone else there with a ponytail who looks quite like Brown - can’t believe there wouldn’t have been a confirmation somewhere on social media about it if he was back here though.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I don’t know, Flint with his longer hair is there, but there is someone else there with a ponytail who looks quite like Brown - can’t believe there wouldn’t have been a confirmation somewhere on social media about it if he was back here though.
    Suspended apparently with his Manager saying that he is "gutted for him" on missing out. I know TLG says that he has only been booked 3 times this season but perhaps the Cup is different,

Quote Originally Posted by BlueToujours View Post
    Suspended apparently with his Manager saying that he is "gutted for him" on missing out. I know TLG says that he has only been booked 3 times this season but perhaps the Cup is different,
    Thanks, I see two of his three bookings have come in the Scottish League Cup, so that probably explains the suspension- not sure who that player is in the training video then.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It might be that McCarthy wants to have a proper look at him before deciding whether he should come back or stay at Livingston. I know that Norwich had their loanees come back as much as once a week to keep an eye on them, so it might be him if he's suspended and his loan is due to end in a week?

Maybe bring his manager back with him in the summer as well, he's got them on a tremendous run