+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: DERBY COUNTY 1 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: DERBY COUNTY 1 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Whatever anyone says about us having some quality players in the squad, overall we're a side with limited ball-playing talent. We're not going to have lots of possession so - as it has been for a few seasons - the primary objective is to stop the other side, and score with the little possession we get. Pack, Vaulks,Ralls, Bacuna [to a lesser extent], they're all players whose game is static and mainly defensive. It's a shame because there are players out there that can do both - we had one in Gunnarson..
    I disagree with Ralls, I think there’s something there. Harris might not be the one to get it out of him but he’s got something. Vaulks is not up to it, I was critical of Giggs for not giving him games instead of Levitt etc, I am no longer critical

Re: FT: DERBY COUNTY 1 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    I disagree with Ralls, I think there’s something there. Harris might not be the one to get it out of him but he’s got something. Vaulks is not up to it, I was critical of Giggs for not giving him games instead of Levitt etc, I am no longer critical
    Ralls is fine when he plays in his proper position, but Harris needs to stop using him as an attacking midfielder.