+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaos in Government

Re: Chaos in Government

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Carrie Johnson ?
    Carrie on Boris, I wonder if anybody filmed it?

All back stabbing chancers

Javid is a short arse

You can't trust short arses

If Boris goes will the new incumbent keep the wallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    All back stabbing chancers

Javid is a short arse

You can't trust short arses
    Yours is a vertically challenged discriminatory one. People of a smaller stature should not be ridiculed.

Reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    very good

Well I for one want nadine dorries as PM, if anything for comedic value. Maybe we can get Dianne Abbott as opposition leader.

PMQs would be amazing

Quote Originally Posted by DryCleaning View Post
    Well I for one want nadine dorries as PM, if anything for comedic value. Maybe we can get Dianne Abbott as opposition leader.

PMQs would be amazing
    She is genuinely stupid

She must have boffed her way through life

Thick as a plank

I can't believe they are letting him drift on....comedy gold!

Well Rees Mogg must be feeling stupid,he said only yesterday Boris will go on till 2030.
    I wonder if he ment the time.

Berlin...bunker...1945. Except Johnson won't fall on his on sword.

I have to say that a Cabinet split between cowardice, bravado, ambition. loyalty and stupidity makes me wish Shakespeare was alive to do the play!

Johnson has no shame whatsoever, but we knew that already. The way in which he is currently clinging onto power is comical and cringeworthy in equal measures.

People actually voted for this man. There were millions who genuinely believed Johnson would make a good Prime Minister, but that’s the British public for you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Johnson has no shame whatsoever, but we knew that already. The way in which he is currently clinging onto power is comical and cringeworthy in equal measures.

People actually voted for this man. There were millions who genuinely believed Johnson would make a good Prime Minister, but that’s the British public for you.
    He’s just showing his stubborn, selfish attitude. In fact I’m sure he thinks he’s untouchable.

Surely the people who voted for him and cuddle up to him even now call him Boris, not Johnson though.

Sacking Gove ffs. It's like he's trashing the Conservative party out of spite.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its not chaos its politics its happened over and over gain through the decades its starts with moans and no confidence, then leaks , then it cabinet resignations who are usually the king makers and leakers , happened in Labour party recently .

Look out for Penney Mordant and Ben Wallace bookie prices..

I've always thought a mix of Corbyn, Brexit , Metropolitan Based Labour , delivered Boris to us .
    Bump

Scorched earth policy

He's setting fire to everyone as he leaves

Its cracking me up

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Surely the people who voted for him and cuddle up to him even now call him Boris, not Johnson though.

heard some hilarious speculation that he could call a snap general election out of spite, to screw over those that have brought him down. don't think it can happen without a vote though

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Boris didn't know whether he was coming or going.

Let’s be honest, he sacked Gove before Gove could resign. It reminds me of one of the opening scenes in Smashie and Nicey, when a Radio One controller bursts into a press conference shouting “they’re sacked, they’re sacked! while the hapless DJs enter through another door shouting “we resign, we resign!”

Let’s be honest, he sacked Gove before Gove could resign. It reminds me of one of the opening scenes in Smashie and Nicey, when a Radio One controller bursts into a press conference shouting “they’re sacked, they’re sacked! while the hapless DJs enter through another door shouting “we resign, we resign!”
    Perfect description! I'd love to see a Peep Show style drama of all of this happening at some point but directed by Tarantino.

Is Boris Monty Python's Black Knight

Or Rasputin

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Is Boris Monty Python's Black Knight

Or Rasputin
    or a turd that won't flush

Apparently, the number of Tory ministers and aides who have resigned since yesterday now stands at 42. This is incredible stuff.

Yep, what a terrible shame