+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burnley after Isaak Davies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Burnley after Isaak Davies

Maybe one good thing will come out of it and Morison realises he has a little diamond on his hands, who is wanted by other championship
    Clubs and starts showing him a bit more love.

Maybe that’s why Morison got the hump with it being made public, puts a bit of pressure on him.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Maybe one good thing will come out of it and Morison realises he has a little diamond on his hands, who is wanted by other championship

Maybe that’s why Morison got the hump with it being made public, puts a bit of pressure on him.
    Playing him regularly wasn’t he?

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Playing him regularly wasn’t he?
    Mainly as a sub but that’s irrelevant. Managing people is about more than that. Things behind the scenes.

As I’ve said previously some players need an arm around the shoulder. Maybe more do these days. Tough love doesn’t work in 2022. Mourinho and all he was won in the game has found that out a number of times in the last decade.

Mainly as a sub but that’s irrelevant. Managing people is about more than that. Things behind the scenes.

As I’ve said previously some players need an arm around the shoulder. Maybe more do these days. Tough love doesn’t work in 2022. Mourinho and all he was won in the game has found that out a number of times in the last decade.
    You maybe right and he might be a bit delicate but I thought he was using him well last season. Seems to be the trend of a lot of that generation though. If he goes so be it but if he stays I can see him being a regular. Money talks though.

The leak could have come from Bellamy allbeit indirectly.