+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

There are also certain allowable meetings in key government/departments buildings that were not included in the rulings .

The disappointment for me was the opposition banging on for half an hour about Xmas parties and the issues about the whistleblowing and Afghanistan took a long back seat ,more interested in cheese's and wine .

I also think there will be those in the Labour Party feel Boris did not get a real bad mauling from Sir Keir more like a scratching with a few jokes written for him about Ant & Dec , hey ho , on we go ??

Now the hornets nest is stirred I'm waiting on the rest of the revelations for others outside of the Tories I just can't believe they were all locked down behaving themselves ticking all the Covid rule boxes ?

Re: The Two-faced, hypocritical Buffoon and his Party set for a Mauling at PMQ's Today..

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    There are also certain allowable meetings in key government/departments buildings that were not included in the rulings .

The disappointment for me was the opposition banging on for half an hour about Xmas parties and the issues about the whistleblowing and Afghanistan took a long back seat ,more interested in cheese's and wine .

I also think there will be those in the Labour Party feel Boris did not get a real bad mauling from Sir Keir more like a scratching with a few jokes written for him about Ant & Dec , hey ho , on we go ??

Now the hornets nest is stirred I'm waiting on the rest of the revelations for others outside of the Tories I just can't believe they were all locked down behaving themselves ticking all the Covid rule boxes ?
    Of course there were rules and regulations that made it ok for them. That's the whole point - they are the ones who make the rules!