+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What good has Welsh Labour done for us?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What good has Welsh Labour done for us?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Much better ?

So much better ?

Absolute nonsense the pair of you
    free parking at welsh hospitals is great news

My England friends always moan about this over the border especially visiting on a regular basis

when you suffer from say something like cancer and you need to get to hospital every week this is a godsend

The labour government was responsible for this so I will applaud them

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    free parking at welsh hospitals is great news

My England friends always moan about this over the border especially visiting on a regular basis

when you suffer from say something like cancer and you need to get to hospital every week this is a godsend

The labour government was responsible for this so I will applaud them
    You’ve tried parking at the Heath then?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    You’ve tried parking at the Heath then?
    well i have been going up the heath constantly for the last 6 weeks maybe 3 times every week and have found a parking spot every time no problem .Think I will be visiting for another 6 weeks too so at the end of it all would have cost quite a bit over a 3 month period in the old system

Notably i go between 6-8 every night . I do hear its difficult in the day time hours

well i have been going up the heath constantly for the last 6 weeks maybe 3 times every week and have found a parking spot every time no problem .Think I will be visiting for another 6 weeks too so at the end of it all would have cost quite a bit over a 3 month period in the old system

Notably i go between 6-8 every night . I do hear its difficult in the day time hours
    You wouldn't have paid and would have slummed it on my drive I've not heard any news, I hope things are going O.K I'll not be in Rumney tonight got some stuff i have to complete.

No shit….they’ve ll gone by then. Forget it if it’s 8-4

Well you have 26 years worth of policies to go through and see what you can think of that they have done right or perhaps wrong ?